Configurator Full HART® with the latest Device Descriptions (DDs) Library, registered in FieldComm Group, updatable by user through USB port.
- It allows the inclusion of new DD’s not registered in FieldComm Group.
- Access to setup entire instrument’s parameters tree with HART® protocol, regardless of manufacturer or model.
- It has 24 V power supply for two wire transmitters with internal resistor or 250 Ω selectable.
- Input for measuring current, allowing the instrument trim and loop test without a calibrator.
- Upload, saves and downloads HART® intruments settings, allowing a backup in your computer.
- Portable, powered by Li-Po batteries, rechargeable for continuous use for up to 12 hours in the field.
- Color display with 5.7" high visibility with fully touchscreen and a friendly interface.
HART® configuration interface in two levels: Calibration HART® and Full HART®