TA-25NL and TA-45NL are part of a family of calibration baths designed for large calibration volume. This Calibrators family is ideal to calibrate sensors that require deep insertion. They also have HART® Communication Protocol, data logger mode, Ethernet and USB interface.
- 3 in 1 Temperature Calibrators: dry block, stirred liquid bath for glass thermometers and any shape of temperature sensors and a Black Body source for infrared pyrometers.
- Calibration volume of 35 x 160 mm.
- TA-25NL and TA-45NL generate temperatures from -25 °C to 140 °C and -45 °C to 140 °C, respectively, in an ambient temperature of 23 °C.
- Optional temperature measurement and control by external probe with Callendar-Van Dusen coefficients.
- Accuracy of up to ±0.1 °C with the internal reference, ±0.07 °C with the external probe or ±0.05 °C using an external thermometer such as Presys Super Thermometer ST-501.
- Stability of ±0.02 °C.
- Uniformity of ±0.05 °C.
- Input for RTD, thermocouples and thermoswitches.
- Internal regulated 24 Vdc power supply and mA input for 2-wire transmitters.
- External reference thermometer not necessary.
- Completely automatic calibration with or without the use of a computer.
- Documenting capabilities: connection with computer and ISOPLAN-5 calibration software.
Portable, compact, with carrying case and interchangeable inserts.