Up to four pressure sensors from 10" H₂O to 10,000 psi gauge or absolute pressure, including vacuum.
- Measures differential pressure between any pair of sensors.
- Measures and generates mA and volts.
- Includes input for optional temperature probe.
- Accuracy of 0.025% of full scale.
- Pressure Switch test.
- Portable, compact, powered by rechargeable batteries.
- Power supply for 2-wire transmitters.
- Serial communication.
- PC-507-IS is an intrinsically safe pressure calibrator Ex ia IIC T4 Ga certified for usage in Ex-hazardous areas Zones 0, 1, and 2.
The Pressure Calibrator PC-507 now has version approved for use in hazardours areas. The PC-507-IS is intrinsically safe. Can be operated in Group IIC Zone 0 which is the most demanding about the need for protection against electric sparks, it is the group of hydrogen and acetylene.
Layout of the front membrane is notably different from the PC-507, in order to characterize unequivocally the Intrinsically Safe version.
Communication with computer is established via RS-232/485 serial communication port. When used together with ISOPLAN® calibration software, it takes advantage of the documenting calibration concept which automatizes the calibration process, allowing data storage and sharing between calibrator and computer, improving efficiency in handling information, preparing report, issuing certificates, storage and registration of process instruments and sensors for an overall coverage of the quality procedure requirements, specially those related to ISO 9000.